Early morning workout! Who's with me

Options
shay72277
shay72277 Posts: 4 Member
Morning lads! It's 8:30 am and I'm heading to the gym. Who's with me! Morning workouts are the best lol who agrees?

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'm at the gym by 6:30 am every morning. I'd make too many excuses not to go if I waited until after work. It's awesome to have it done and out of the way early.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I like mid afternoon workouts better.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Agree.. My peak energy is in the morning otherwise I dwindle down later in the day and can find a whole host of excuses not to exercise. I am at it starting 5:30..
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    8:30 is just morning, not early morning, lol. I get up at 4:30 to get to the gym near my work at 5:30, then work at 7. I am totally a morning person though so I don't mind. DH hates it but if he can stay up till 2 am playing video games, I can go to bed at 9pm and go to the gym before work.
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I workout at 5:15 am.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I get up at 5:45 AM to take a 7:30 AM class every day. I go right to work from there. I was never a morning person but it's working !
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    830 is early?! i am at the gym by 430 am every morning.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    wow you guys are early birds to me. I don't even get out of bed until 8
    of course I spent most of my teenage years on the ice by 6:30am or 7am so I don't do mornings anymore
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    um.....no...
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    um.....no...

Finally someone who's making sense.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    um.....no...

after work when I have had all day to eat, and store up energy for the work out. I can put max effort, I have tried early and I just dont have enough gas in the tank to work out.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I am out the door at 4!, love my mornings!!! LOVE!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    um.....no...

after work when I have had all day to eat, and store up energy for the work out. I can put max effort, I have tried early and I just dont have enough gas in the tank to work out.

Same here.. I've gotta load up on caffeine and food or I won't even bother...
  • lakronk
    lakronk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The wife and I get the coffee push-button ready, and walk to our gym (1.5 blocks) to be there at 5:00 AM. We shower and get dressed at the gym, then walk back home for coffee. Starts the day off great!