Do you want to be friends? :)

Options
It's been a long time since I've logged in,but I'm all in..again! (I'm on day 6) Many of my friends on here from before are not currently active and I'm looking for motivation through seeing other posts pop up through the day! I keep my Diary public and love getting inspiration from seeing what other people are eating to get ideas for meals too! So I'd love to be friends (especially if you keep your diary open to the community too!)

Replies

• rsamuelsgold
    rsamuelsgold Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time since I've logged in,but I'm all in..again! (I'm on day 6) Many of my friends on here from before are not currently active and I'm looking for motivation through seeing other posts pop up through the day! I keep my Diary public and love getting inspiration from seeing what other people are eating to get ideas for meals too! So I'd love to be friends (especially if you keep your diary open to the community too!)

Hi I have an open diary and this is basically my Facebook. I don't have many friends on here yet and can use the support too. Feel free to add me.
  • happytravellerx5
    Options
    I'm 53 feel free to add me
  • Chriscadia
    Chriscadia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    33 from Canada and wish to have more active friends on myfitnesspal. Helps keep me on my toes. Add me and we can help eachother.
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Anyone can add me. I've been on this site on this for about 5 years. The struggle is real!!
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'll send invites to y'all. Many of my original friends no longer post. Joined January 2012 so I have over 1800 days in a row! More than willing to support others! Happy Holidays!
  • kyomi74
    kyomi74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Just starting. Former gastric bypass patient 15years n counting! Trying to lose this 25 pounds that's crept back into the picture. I'm lucky really, only 20 pounds of the 160 lost but I'm Freaking out. Mentally ready to get back into exercising but have to overcome the scheduling conflicts and really commit to MAKING time for my routine. Need LOTS of support and motivation. Have a walking parter and a home gym. Just need some extra "angles on my shoulder" to get me going on the regular
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me (: I have a public diary, just don't read last night's haha
  • Gemmalt76
    Gemmalt76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like some motivation too. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Darton2010
    Darton2010 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Heeeey girlfriend! Feel free to add me

Commit to be Fit
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Everyone is more than welcomecto add me:-)
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I am an active mfp friend. Its my second time doing this after hitting rock bottom. I am happy to be your support and motivation to keep trying.
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My friends are supportive but either at a healthy weight or not interested right now in losing weight. Really looking for support from MFP friends, tired of trying to do this in my own.
  • Africa16
    Africa16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on a bit of a roller coaster ride. Looking for similar to you. Always looking for friends who like to motivate and interact. Anyone can add me