30 Day Shred starts 7/16.

Options
Apryl546
Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
I'm going to use this thread for me to keep track of the weight loss and inch loss via photos and measurements.

Who wants to join me? :D

Replies

• cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I will Join you:) I started a few days ago though. I did day 3 of the 30day shred but we will keep each other movitated:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I did day two today.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Alright, I bought the DVD today, and got the weights. Soon I'll be taking pictures and doing measurements.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Thigh- 28 3/4
    Calf - 16 5/8
    hip where my pants rest 45 1/2
    Hip where I am the widest - 46 5/8
    waist- 33
    Bicep- 14 1/4
    Bust 38 7/8

Just did my first workout! That was a little intense bu it wasn't too hard to where I can't continue on!
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The First time doing 30DS I was dying lmao:noway: :noway: . But after a few days it gets easier and easier:happy: :happy: I took the day off yesterday but that was a bad idea because today the 30DS kicked my butt today and i was on day 5 :laugh: Keep it up We will keep you motivated. You will have days you don't want to do it but just push yourself or we can give you a push:happy:
  • chocolatesweat
    Options
    I started today, too...
  • Sessa1984
    Sessa1984 Posts: 6
    Options
    I did Day 4 Level 1 today. Man am I loving it. I may get alittle sore but it keeps me going. Ill be here to help keep everyone motivated .
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Can I start today? I would love to join this group.
  • tiggerfan
    tiggerfan Posts: 71
    Options
    I finished level 1 today, and starting level 2 tomorow
    I havent had any pains, or aches while doing this, but think its coz I'm used to being in the gym 2hrs a day 5-6 days a week, and doing a lot more weights and stuff.
    I havent lost any weight or inches yet, so fingers crossed.

Good luck to those who are starting it