Saddest and happiest places you see your weight loss........GO!

Options
Saddest; my itty bitty titties are even itty bittier :(:(

Happiest; my hips, my jeans fit better! Also, my face has slimmed out quite a bit! Wish my tummy would catch up ;P

Replies

• mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Saddest: I lost weight in my face and I'm only 8 lbs down...I have super prominent cheekbones. What if I look like a skull by the time I'm done?!

Happiest: Yesterday, I loved the way my thighs looked in my jeans
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Happiest: All wright loss makes me happy! Isn't that the point?
    Saddest: NONE. I can't think of any spot on my body where I wish the fat would come back!
  • sfa90
    sfa90 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Happiest: my stomach is getting more flat, and my face is more slim.
    Saddest: my boobs are getting smaller :(
  • CranstonJ2016
    CranstonJ2016 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    sfa90 wrote: »
    Happiest: my stomach is getting more flat, and my face is more slim.
    Saddest: my boobs are getting smaller :(

Damn our boobs! Congrats on the tummy difference! I'm hoping to see a difference in that next!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Happiest: being able to buy clothes off the rack. I can wear size 10 jeans and S/M tops!
    Saddest: being able to buy clothes off the rack. Only Jordache brand jeans and only tops that have no sleeves.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Happiest: right now, my face. I haven't lost enough to see it much anywhere else.

Saddest: Eventually, I will also lament the boob changes, especially after having a baby and nursing for a year.
  • CranstonJ2016
    CranstonJ2016 Posts: 142 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Happiest: right now, my face. I haven't lost enough to see it much anywhere else.

Saddest: Eventually, I will also lament the boob changes, especially after having a baby and nursing for a year.

You might not feel like YOU see it anywhere else, but I bet there is a change :) I'm happy you are seeing a difference in your face though!
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Happiest - my belly. It's still big, but getting smaller.
    Saddest - my butt. I have the flattest rear end. Seriously, I wish for a little junk in the trunk, instead I have jelly in the belly.