Failure is only the opportunity to begin again! But I need friends this time!!

Hey guys! I am giving this another try! I am 31 and did really well from Jan-March 2016 (lost like 9kg in about 3 months) but had a personal crisis that completely rocked the boat. Now I'm back!! And super amped! But this time I'd like a few fellow dieters to chat to and feel part of a community/network of like-minded gals. I have 25 to lose (55pounds?) cause we want to have kids within the next few years and I'd like to be a healthy mommy. Most importantly I want to keep it off and stop the yo-yo cycle! I don't know anyone using the app so it would be great if a few of you ladies can add me??

Replies

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    5'4" lost 24lbs since Oct 11th I was 224 have around 70lbs to lose :) Mom of 3
  • Great job @Verity1111 ! Can I add you as a friend?
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Lost 8 kilos since august looking to lose 12 more! Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Add away
  • @Itisibigj39 and @sampa91 thanks!! Will do!!
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Welcome back! You're more than welcome to add me if you want.
  • I want more friends! Add me
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Add me. I have 100 pounds to lose and we also want to expand our family.
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    I have about 50 to lose. Feel free to add me! :)
  • amanda_rus_gofit
    amanda_rus_gofit Posts: 12 Member
    Hi I have 84 lbs to lose and I have lost around 22 so far anyone feel free too add me. I am trying to get into the habit of logging daily.
  • Melo_65
    Melo_65 Posts: 24 Member
    You certainly can add me. I'm giving this a try! I'm here to give and receive support. I'm new to mfp so have not learned how to add people, but if you knowledge feel free to add me. Hope it's going well for you!
  • Karen_ZH
    Karen_ZH Posts: 80 Member
    Hi - you can add me. I've been using MFP for 902 days... since July 2014. I've lost - and kept off - 44 pounds. I watch what I eat, but do eat anything I want (moderation). I walk and do yoga EVERY day - even if it is just a mile. Usually average 3 miles a day. If it isn't nice outside, I use walking videos from Jessica Smith and Leslie Sansone. Many are online on YouTube for free. :-)
  • fitRTs
    fitRTs Posts: 58 Member
    Added you! I've been a yo-yo dieter for a LONG time, and i've been on and off MFP for the past few years. This time, I've been adding friends - and it's amazing how much more motivated and inspired I've been!
  • MissRipley94
    MissRipley94 Posts: 4 Member
    I need to get 20 kg off my but before July. I have been struggling with weight loss my whole life, and I feel like my family are very sceptical that I am ever going to achieve my goals, so they don't support me at all. I need people I can share my journey with and who can inspire me, so anyone feel free to add me if you want.
  • allison_ringo
    allison_ringo Posts: 20 Member
    Hi you can add me as well. I used MFP about 2 summers ago and lost weight, but didn't keep up with it due to being in school and not enough time to cook. But now I'm back and determined, and have about 25-30 pounds to lose
  • juliegracew
    juliegracew Posts: 8 Member
    I'm about 15lbs from my goal and have been logging consistently after I found out there was a community. It's great motivation and keeps me going. You can add me for more motivation if you'd like.
  • I have 55 to lose. Add!
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    I've got about 20 to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • tena1028
    tena1028 Posts: 80 Member
    Anyone can add me. I am looking for active friends. It seems like all of mine have gone into hiding. I have lost 50 lbs since June and have another 30 to lose. :)