40kgs Gone!

Options
sammieparcell
sammieparcell Posts: 13 Member
edited December 2016 in Success Stories
I have lost 40kgs in 11 months!!

I am so proud of what I have done! Can't believe it! I'm not at my goal weight yet but sooo close i can almost taste it!

All this weight gone with nothing but healthy eating and exercise and of course yoga!!!! It wasn't easy but totally worth it! Only taken me 11 months to get here. I thiught it would have taken me longer hahaha

The body photo's are only 5 months difference as because I was so sure I would fail I never took a true beginning photo. ( i defiantly regret it!) I had already lost 20kgs by the July photo. The face comparisons are 10 month's apart. LOVE IT!!

So so so proud to have lost so much weight!!

If you want to witness my journey and see motivation and inspiration follow me on Instagram!!! @sammieiee if you want hahaha :)

Replies

• thunder1982
    thunder1982 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Well done, it always amazes me how much bigger people's eyes look in their after photo.

That's an incredible effort for 11months.
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You look fantastic! And 40kg in 11 months and your skin looks like this?? What is your secret? :o
    Totally amazing and congrats on your huge transformation! Lovely smile btw, before and after :) Keep it up, you will surely reach your goal weight too!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Me too! But I'm still not done. I've another 5 kg to get into the Healthy BMI and want to keep losing weight to move to the middle of the healthy BMI range.
  • saishyamk
    saishyamk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That's a big achievement.
  • sammieparcell
    sammieparcell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    naomillion wrote: »
    Holy moly! You look fantastic! And 40kg in 11 months and your skin looks like this?? What is your secret? :o
    Totally amazing and congrats on your huge transformation! Lovely smile btw, before and after :) Keep it up, you will surely reach your goal weight too!

Thanks so much! My skin is not perfect trust me haha loose skin on my thighs, underarms and a little on my stomach. But coffee scrubs and cream everyday seem to be helping with that! Haha thanks again :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!