Need some friends

Options
Hey all! Doing pretty bad with my weight, 8th time starting this app, and I'm in need of some friends!! Add me!

Replies

• mariemcat
    mariemcat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was doing pretty good then, bam. I need to start exercising again. Motivation. I have it just got to use it
  • Ritawilliams0408
    Options
    Hi you can add me I'm on the same boat we can help each other

• julietterp
    julietterp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Third time for me, and this time 22lbs lost since the beginning of August. I log everything in, even the bad days!
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you'd like :)
  • catrina0789
    catrina0789 Posts: 10 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hey add me i'm just starting today. and i need all the friends in the same boat as me. Anybody can add me, if they want
  • PrincessDhampir
    PrincessDhampir Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm needing some help staying motivated too... add me? (:
  • sandee115
    sandee115 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy we can help eachother with this life changing journey. This is my second time at it...let's do this! I'm not sure how to add friends on this app just yet, but add me!!!
  • kalhamady
    kalhamady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all...
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm always looking for new friends!!!
  • velricky92
    velricky92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yall can do it ! I know yall ladies want to look real good, so lets put the work in and feel amazing after we get done ! I used to weigh at 220 about a year ago... I stopped and lost motivation....took some time off, and thankfully im almost hitting my goal 154! Right now i weigh 160 or 159 with a great diet and IF in my life. Yall can do it !! Stay hungry and positive !
  • Gothica31
    Gothica31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who are motivational and help support me... I have PCO and need help staying motivated about working out harder than ever!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me as well and Welcome to MFP!!!
  • mehine12
    mehine12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some motivation myself! you can sure add me!
  • Grecianstory
    Grecianstory Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for motivation and to help motivate. Second time doing this, anyone is welcome to add me.