5ft3 From 182 to 141 w/pics

Options

Replies

• shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Holy crap sweetie - you are SMOKIN! Great job! I'm at 177 right now and hoping to hit 140 but I don't think I have a hope of looking that good, but hey, a girl can dream! You must be doing a lot of toning, cuz WOW, you look great!
  • brandejones
    brandejones Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Girl, You look awesome!! Great job!! What's your secret(s)?? WHat's worked most for ya? and I'm with mikesnwgirl..Has it cured Pcos/Insulin Resistance? I have both as well!!
  • CallmeKellie
    Options
    Honey!!! U look GREAT! Wtg!!!!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You look great...keep up the awesome work!!!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    For all of you asking about my Pcos/IR, it's helped make me reg. about every 30-40 days last week i was taken off of my metformin still have to wax about once every week lol but loosing weight has helped so much no more darkening of skin on my neck and underarms so overal very sucessful
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    You look amazing! I love your attitude in the first pic, you made me laugh.
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!:smile:

Love the dark hair too!
  • MrsRaia
    MrsRaia Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! I also have PCOS. I know how hard it is with those crazy hormones. Congrats!
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,603 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning! New size 3 pants, new hair color, and new blinged out phone! How much better could life be?!!
  • kimdinsmore
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look great.
  • KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look great girl! Amazing job! I loveee Ross btw hahah couldn't help but notice the tag :)
  • IamFocused
    IamFocused Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You Look Great!!!
  • kleavitt1992
    Options
    You look great girl! Amazing job! I loveee Ross btw hahah couldn't help but notice the tag :)

Today was the grand opening we only had jcpenny and walmart before that :D
  • Breanne2010
    Options
    Damn girl...what are you doing that I'm not???? Great job by the way!!!!!
  • mikesnwgirl
    mikesnwgirl Posts: 112
    Options
    For all of you asking about my Pcos/IR, it's helped make me reg. about every 30-40 days last week i was taken off of my metformin still have to wax about once every week lol but loosing weight has helped so much no more darkening of skin on my neck and underarms so overal very sucessful

That's really great. I hope the weight loss will help with my symptoms too. Being regular would be great! Congratulations on your success!!
  • kleavitt1992
    Options
    Damn girl...what are you doing that I'm not???? Great job by the way!!!!!

for the first 4-5months i just did zumba 60mins a day 6-7 days a week which is where i lost most of my weight like 27 of those lbs, then did the biggest loser cardio max for like month or 2 then i did zumba again for awhile i do some jillian 30 day shred jillian fitness ultimatium, walks alittle running and elliptical bike
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • ashleyaotto
    Options
    Totally Awesome! You look great!
  • bye4now
    bye4now Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nice, I am in the same boat as you were, I am about 170 lbs, and I am 5'2. I want to lose 20 for starters, how long did it take you to the 40 lbs? what was your daily caloric intake?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!