Shedding the weight of PTSD

Options
JessieW1969
JessieW1969 Posts: 15 Member
edited December 2016 in Introduce Yourself
About 8 yrs ago I had a traumatic event that changed my life. It turned my world upside down. I ended up in a place where I felt no love for myself and gained a large amount of weight eating my blues away. Luckily I've found peace once again. I feel better than I have in nearly a decade. I've done the work on the inside and have begun the work on the outside. I can't wait to be the best me I can be! :)

Replies

• Nathancool54
    Nathancool54 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Nice
  • snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sending you good thoughts of support for the New Year ! <3
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sending you kind hugs... <3

You've done some tough work... the hardest work is always an inside job! Once you've mastered that.... the rest if simple. Create a plan & get started, which it sounds like you've already begun doing.

Welcome to MFP it's always great to meet a hard working member focused on their whole body from the beginning as it's all connected! Mind/Body/Spirit

Girl, You got this!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful to hear you've found peace once again. Good luck with your journey; you've got this!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Much love and best of luck.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I can relate. Glad you are here, best regards. :)
  • Moe76B
    Moe76B Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I myself suffer with ptsd.. it's been a rough year and a half. Good for you!! I am still working on the inside and now working on the outside. Feel free to add me, always welcome support and encouragement. In return I can give you the same.
    Love and hugs.