Kayla BBG week 3

Options
Hey everyone,
I am currently situated in Germany and I started my weight loss journey 19 days back and doing pretty fine! Changing my habits day by day. Currently I am doing kayla's BBG Week 3 with some workouts in Gym.
I log my meals daily too.
I am looking for some bbg sisters who can motivate. Or anyone who is in their initial stages of weight loss journey. My goal is to lose 15 kgs. Feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• aquadolly_
    aquadolly_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a BBG'er too. Completed BBG 1 and am on BBG 2 week 14. It's a great workout. I will send you a friend request
  • kadamkajal
    kadamkajal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so cool..keep going.. :)
  • tnm7760
    tnm7760 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've completed two rounds of BBG 1.0. I've seen significant strength and endurance improvements (can finally do real push-ups, lol). I've been working on getting some thyroid problems resolved so my weight loss is slow/nonexistent, but I think we've figured it out and I'm ready to see some pounds disappear. Haha.

I just started my third round. Once I complete this round I think I'll subscribe to her app. I tried the free trial (10 day?) and liked it, so I'm considering it. I would have done it sooner but I had to back off my intensity (mostly mentally) while I sorted out my thyroid stuff because it was so discouraging.

I haven't bought any equipment (already had a good set of weights). I use folding chairs in place of benches. I'd like a bosu ball and step, but I've gotten great workouts without them. I like that the workouts are intense but can be modified if necessary. I think they're a reasonable length of time, and I like that they gradually increase in difficulty. Not to mention that I can be done faster than I could drive to the gym.

Good luck! I think you'll enjoy them.
  • aquadolly_
    aquadolly_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @tnm7760 I use the app and like it. I like that it does all the timing for me and now you can see videos of Kayla doing the exercises. I have the PDF guides as well but don't use them since I got the app (they are the exact same workouts). The app is a bit expensive but I've found that actually works to my advantage. Because I'm paying for it I find myself more accountable for doing it. The app also has BBG 3 on it, so if you ever wanted to do that round it's only available on the app right now and no PDFs.
  • fleur23xx
    fleur23xx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, I am currently on week 11 of BBG 1 and did my last resistance workout today. I plan on moving on to BBG 2 after week 12. I definitely have seen changes. Do you guys have an IG dedicated to bbg? It makes the program so much more fun and motivating connecting with other bbg girls. I would love to connect with you all if you have one.
    @bbg_a.stronger.me