Any other single moms out there?

Options
I'm not new to MFP but I haven't used the support group part like I should/could. Just wondering if there any other single moms out there struggling? I am 40 and single with an almost 3 yr. old little girl. I'd love to start/ join a group with any other single moms!:smile:

Replies

• ErickaJos
    ErickaJos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am not a single mom but my husband is in the military and I don't PCS with him so I am by myself 90% of the time. I'd love to join if you'd have me because we may have some struggles in common.

Nice to meet you :-)
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, too! Single, divorced mom of 4 great kiddos here. I'm 38, and my kids are 17, 7, 6 and 4. The two oldest are boys and the two youngest are girls. I'm also in school full time and about to graduate in December--finally!!!
  • tswick
    tswick Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey, there! I'm a single (divorced) full time working mom to a beautiful 4 1/2 yr. old little girl. I would LOVE any suggestions from other mom's like me who have NO TIME for themselves! :flowerforyou:
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Single mom here! I am 27 and the proud mommy to a four year old little boy. I am engaged (to someone who is not the father) however our relationship is a little long distance right now. (we live 2 1/2 hours away from each other) Hope that qualifies for your support group! If so, don't hesitate to friend me. :)
  • carbonboy
    carbonboy Posts: 729
    Options
    Ummm...I think what you meant to ask is are there any single DAD'S out there. It's an easy mistake...

I'm totally kidding by the way.
  • MandiRamsey
    Options
    I am a single mom of a special needs child. Having others to support ya is almost half the battle I think. I have been doing great being able to read others stuggles and accomplishments and to know im not alone.. :-0)
  • ismatts
    ismatts Posts: 62
    Options
    Ummm...I think what you meant to ask is are there any single DAD'S out there. It's an easy mistake...

I'm totally kidding by the way.

no love for the single dad :)
  • Tahera2010
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a divorced single mom of a gorgeous 3.5 year old little girl and I would love to join your group. I've been doing everything on my own and have had no time to look after me.....ready to start now:))
  • moniquereneeharris
    moniquereneeharris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Divorced Mom to my 4.5 year old daughter.:happy:
  • amclark37
    amclark37 Posts: 19
    Options
    Single mom to a 16, 9 & 3 year old. I need all the support I can get. Also going back to school full time to be an RN. Will graduate in December and want to look good for graduation.
  • milbee
    milbee Posts: 3
    Options
    Another single mom here. I have a 4 year old little boy, and I work two jobs. I definitely have to schedule my workouts and plan ahead!