New here...need to lose baby weight

Options
KRB28
KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
Hi! I just came across this site, so I thought I would join. I had my first baby back in January and I have done nothing to get back into shape. I have finally decided that I need to lose this extra weight and get healthy, not only for me but also my son. I am really interested in trying the 30 day shred, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.

Replies

• Lexiehsub76
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! You have found the best site ever I love this site....... Good Luck To You!!
  • KRB28
    Options
    Thanks so much! I am really excited to lose weight and get healthy!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    welcome, and best of luck..add me if you like :drinker:
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    good luck : ) you can do it. I just had my son in may, and my daughter in march 2010. im currently doing 30 Day shred. I recommend it : )
  • KRB28
    Options
    good luck : ) you can do it. I just had my son in may, and my daughter in march 2010. im currently doing 30 Day shred. I recommend it : )

I'm really excited to do it. I just hope I don't give up, like I always have in the past. I'm going to try real hard.
  • Jamazurunner
    Jamazurunner Posts: 132
    Options
    Hello!

I would be happy to help motivate and support you during your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend- I won't let you give up!

Jam
  • MelodAngel
    MelodAngel Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome! I started really using this site about 3-4 weeks ago and I love it! There are so many caring people and it's a really awesome way to share the journey with people, especially if you don't have people around you to encourage you! I love reading the forums to see questions people ask, and tips, etc. It's a great way to constantly be learning about what works and doesn't :)
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Mind you with the 30 day shred its not for the faint hearted! I had to do it 3 days before I could actually do it all the way through! Now im planning on doing it properly!
  • KRB28
    Options
    Good luck! Mind you with the 30 day shred its not for the faint hearted! I had to do it 3 days before I could actually do it all the way through! Now im planning on doing it properly!

I think I am prepared this time around. Especially after having a baby and seeing all the changes in my body. I was 160 2 years ago when I got married and now weighing 40 lbs more is really hard on me. I don't feel good about myself. I want to be a yummy mummy...lol.
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You came to the right site; everyone here is so postive. I too am trying to lose baby weight. I give you credit for doing it right away; my babies are 22 and 19. So much harder to lose after it has set on this many years; but I'm doing it, and you can too! Good Luck!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place, everyone here is so supportive. Good luck, I've been doing the 30 day shred as well, it's tough but I love that I'm starting to see results from it
  • starcraze262
    Options
    Welcome! :) This is the easiest way to watch the pounds drop off! It really makes you watch how much you eat... We really do over eat - and a lot of it the bad stuff!... if you want to eat more, you just find things that aren't loaded with calories... Goodluck on your new quest! I had my 2nd baby in december - and the last few just were not coming off - at all!! .. started this, and it is amazing! Goodluck to you :) and enjoy your little sweetie!
  • zoot580
    zoot580 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Glad to have you in the family. Here, you'll find plenty of encouragement and love. Cling close and enjoy the ride as we all reach our goals together...
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with 30DS. :D
  • KRB28
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I can't deffinitely tell there is a lot of supportive people here, I look forward to starting my weight loss journey!
  • ginmo333
    ginmo333 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    our weight loss goals are like exactly the same!! i started at 202...and my goal weight is between 150-160. How tall are you? the crazy thing is, I was about 160 when I got married a few years ago too! Add me as a friend if you want. Oh, and I have also completed the 30 day shred and LOVED it! I would most definitely recommend it....the thing i love about it too is that it is only a 25 min workout. you can do anything for 25 minutes right!?!