need to lose 20 lb and need a buddy

Options
Hi, I'm a young 52 yrs old and I need to achieve the lower end of my healthy weight. This means losing 20 lb by Spring. This is a healthy goal but aggressive too. Anyone else have to lose 15 or 20 lb?

Replies

• unnichaacko
    unnichaacko Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me ^_^
  • TrynaGetHealthy2017
    Options
    me!!!! we got this :)
  • brandonpowell15n
    Options
    Me too!
  • pettycoatjunction
    pettycoatjunction Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I need to drop 15-20, hopefully by June. I am also in my young 50's and very motivated to find some other people who will rise to the challenge! Do you have a plan in mind?
  • newstart1988
    newstart1988 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me! I need to lose 80 pounds
  • stephanietoepel78
    Options
    I will be your buddy! I am not in my 50's though, I am in my late, late 30's. I have a little bit more weight to lose, as I have 25 pounds to go. I started in September, and have lost 11 pounds out of 35 thus far. I wish you well thru the holidays! Let me know if you wanna be buddies on here. :):)
  • PrincessDhampir
    PrincessDhampir Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a buddy too!! Add me? (:
  • sandee115
    sandee115 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a young 52 yrs old and I need to achieve the lower end of my healthy weight. This means losing 20 lb by Spring. This is a healthy goal but aggressive too. Anyone else have to lose 15 or 20 lb?

Hi, I am also on a healthy goal. I need to lose 40lbs. Add me we can do it!!!!
  • stephanietoepel78
    Options
    Okay, office party happened today. All my gifts from all coworkers, secret Santa, and the boss were all chocolate food items. Plus, they had Olive Garden cater and then brought in a huge cheesecake. The only thing they had to drink was Hawaiian punch or Coke. Omg. It was a feast. What am I going to do with an entire jar of hersheys chocolates, a dozen donuts, a pie and brownies? Yes, I did indulge in some of them. Ugh. Then, we are working longer hours over the holidays so working out isnt happening. I come home and head straight to bed. Trying to lose weight during Christmas is like trying to stay under water and not come up for air.
  • glavian2017
    glavian2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm more than happy to be a buddy with you (and also anyone else with similar goals). I'm new too and have about 20lbs to lose.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
  • Dannielle876
    Dannielle876 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Want to lose 10 lbs, I'm with you on this journey!
  • EmmaErfourth
    EmmaErfourth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 11!!! Im in!
  • kittybr77
    kittybr77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please feel free to add me as a friend as well. I have 16 lbs left to go.. not as easy as it was 10 years ago! I can always use more support on here (a few of my past buddies fell off the wagon I think).
  • CLVogeler
    CLVogeler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Would love to lose 10-15 by June!
  • MamaValdez
    MamaValdez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 pds. Leaving on vacation march 1st. Need to drop 4 pant sizes to be able to wear my postpartum pants/shorts again. Or be stuck wearing yoga pants... ugh!!! Been 2 yrs since I had my 5th child.
  • LMR51
    LMR51 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 51 and my long term goal is 30 lbs. My near term goal is just to eat better, food plan, (be accountable for my food consumption and nutrition) and exercise more. I signed up for my 2nd round of Boot Camp and have plan to lane swim at the local pool. I will send a friend request. It's great to have support with like minded people so it doesn't feel like you're doing this alone.
  • Markdallas1
    Markdallas1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to drop 10lbs and get in shape
  • mythiliuk7238
    mythiliuk7238 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    20lbs off me too. Happy to join
  • jopalis
    jopalis Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    is this thread going?