3rd times a charm? Seeking motivated friends!

Options
Hey guys I lose and gain weight like crazy. I used this back in 2012 and lost over 45 pounds and at this point have gained it all back and more *sigh*. But I'm back and more ready than ever. Looking for some motivating friends who want to lose big too! Let's support each other and get this done! Feel free to add me. Happy holidays!

Replies

• circlek31
    circlek31 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi, i can try to be a motivator and hopefully help me in the process. I'm the same i've been here for numerous years and just loose gain with interest. let me know if you have a plan or idea on how to help each other
  • argos14
    argos14 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • caseyochs
    caseyochs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm back to it too. At the beginning of the year I lost 29 lbs and Need to get back to being motivated to keep going!
  • ccrinaldi
    ccrinaldi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Recent Type 2 diagnosis, time to stop my yo-yo! Glad to see that there are others that have been up and down and are now back on track and want to keep it going. I, too, need the support of lie minded! Good luck, we can do this!
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I think this is my fifth time around. I've beat my old record of 30 lbs. so far. Welcome to MFP, again.
  • nahideh
    nahideh Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    hello, i just joined. i'm not sure how to add friends. can someone help me out?
    Need motivation!
  • Tnguy865
    Tnguy865 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    New to this, lost 30 plus on my own, looking to loose another 20 with some motivation feel free to add me !
  • ccrinaldi
    ccrinaldi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Click on the username of any person you wish to add and select the "add" button