Hello, I'm new to MyFitnessPal

Options
ammient3
ammient3 Posts: 82 Member
Hello, I would love to have "online friends" to be a part of a great support group, I need lots of advice, idea's and motivation!!!

Replies

• ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome glad u are here with mfp. welcome to ad me for a friend and support.
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! If you love MFP half as much as I do you will be hooked!!!! I log daily if you need a pal.
  • PeteyRunsNow
    PeteyRunsNow Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site for support and motivation. I will send you a friend invite.
  • ammient3
    Options
    Wow... Thank you ALL for making me feel welcome, I will log on everyday this will be my new "FaceBook". I'm new so I'm learning this site sooooo I'm really slow like a turtle right now!! Thanks again for the Friend Requests and Posts!!!
  • livingston97
    livingston97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Let's do this together - we are only weak if we do not ask for help and support! I'm here for you if you can be there for me!
  • ditzee
    ditzee Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome! You have found the right place to be. This is the greatest place to be. MFP is encouraging, helpful and motivating. Nobody judges you we are all in the same boat and helping each other. you are welcome to add me as a friend.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome!! You will love this site. So many awesome people for support too. It will definitely become your new facebook....I have spent way less time of FB and more time on here now! Friend request sent! Good luck to you.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome aboard. It's a wonderful place and a great resource. The support is phenomenal. Don't let the picture creep you out. Part of a joke that's ongoing. Anyway, I'd be happy to be a supporter and friend. Best of luck. Get it done. You can do it.
  • ammient3
    Options
    Thank you:)
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new to MFP too! I'm looking for online friends as well, hoping this site will have the tools and support I need to reach my goal. I'm definitely hoping to use this as my new "facebook" as well haha
  • Luv2Cook
    Luv2Cook Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site as well as the on-line support community. I'll add you!

Good Luck! :)
  • bmarq21
    bmarq21 Posts: 45
    Options
    welcome to MFP!!
  • velisha
    velisha Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi welcome!...I'm about three weeks in and you can add me if you like......good luck on your journey (*_*)