Let's support each other!

Options
Hello! I have started up an account in an attempt to track my calories and get into better shape. I'm a busy college student that is currently enjoying her winter break.

I love food and over the years that has been my downfall when it comes to losing weight. I workout regularly and enjoy it tremendously. I do cardio and weights. Unfortunately, I recently got my wisdom teeth pulled so I've had to avoid the gym (doctor's orders) and eat lots of soft foods (ice cream, jello, mashed potatoes).

Once I get back into a regular routine I'd love to use this app/site to keep track of everything. I'm looking to support others on their journey as well. :)

Replies

• glavian2017
    glavian2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi hk_fitt! I'm also a college student on break and we have similar goals. I'd be more than happy to be of support and definitely think this type of goal is easier to achieve with others who are on the same track! Hope you're recovering from the surgery--- wisdom teeth are tough. :)
  • sandee115
    sandee115 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We need to support eachother, this is a life changing experience and I for one need all the motivation I can get...add me, I tried to add you but couldn't.
  • hbwin92
    hbwin92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    sandee115 wrote: »
    We need to support eachother, this is a life changing experience and I for one need all the motivation I can get...add me, I tried to add you but couldn't.

Just sent an invite :)