The green symbol with check

Options
What does the green symbol with white check mean?

Replies

• Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Usually considered verified accurate if I'm not mistaken.
  • richfire785
    richfire785 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I will use it as a guideline.
  • richfire785
    Options
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    Usually considered verified accurate if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you
  • richfire785
    Options
    It means that enough people have verified that the information is accurate to qualify for the checkmark. Keep in mind that due to regional differences in packaged food, careless users, and database errors, the green check doesn't always guarantee accuracy. Still best to double-check your entries.

Thank you
  • 65percentsolution
    65percentsolution Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Still best to double-check your entries.

What she just said, with a huge banner "always double-check the food values given by the database".

The database is hopelessly inaccurate. Even many of the checked entries I've found to be inaccurate when compared with USDA, UK, or even the label on the product itself. It's as if people entering this information just don't care at all, and are just entering anything so they can get by that screen.
  • richfire785
    Options
    Still best to double-check your entries.

What she just said, with a huge banner "always double-check the food values given by the database".

The database is hopelessly inaccurate. Even many of the checked entries I've found to be inaccurate when compared with USDA, UK, or even the label on the product itself. It's as if people entering this information just don't care at all, and are just entering anything so they can get by that screen.

Thank you! I would have never guessed that. I sure will then and not just assume. (Cause we know what happens.. lol)