New to this web site

Options
:happy: I am really glad to find a new site to hook up with other people trying to get their health back in the right direction. I currently use a purchased meal program. I have used it before, many years ago. It works really well for me. Since the last part of October I have lost 26 lbs. I got on this site and entered my meals for yesterday and saw I had loosened the strings a little too much. Lay offs have hit my house so trying to not eat all the time is a struggle. But I am back on track again today. The forst week of JanuaryI started an exercise program. I have only missed one day so far. I do it 3 days a week. I am a compulsive overeater. I love cats and dogs. Especially my hubby and kids and grandkids. I am looking forward to making some new friends. Have a great day everyone. Linda

Replies

• linda57
    Options
    :happy: I am really glad to find a new site to hook up with other people trying to get their health back in the right direction. I currently use a purchased meal program. I have used it before, many years ago. It works really well for me. Since the last part of October I have lost 26 lbs. I got on this site and entered my meals for yesterday and saw I had loosened the strings a little too much. Lay offs have hit my house so trying to not eat all the time is a struggle. But I am back on track again today. The forst week of JanuaryI started an exercise program. I have only missed one day so far. I do it 3 days a week. I am a compulsive overeater. I love cats and dogs. Especially my hubby and kids and grandkids. I am looking forward to making some new friends. Have a great day everyone. Linda
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site & good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job with your lose so far, I hope things get better for you job wise.

Welcome to MFP
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this great site. Lots of information, support and motivation to be had here:happy:
    Best wishes to you:flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so supportive and helpful. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.