What keeps you motivated?

tessadiane92
tessadiane92 Posts: 12 Member
edited December 2016 in Getting Started
For me, it's my daughter! I want to lead a healthy life that she can positively be infuenced by. Plus I'd like to fit in a cute pair of jeans comfortably lol

Replies

• hbwin92
    hbwin92 Posts: 32 Member
    Right now I really want to prove myself to the people that have doubted me over the years. Maybe it isn't the most healthy approach but to get myself to my goal weight and say that, "Hey, I did this and proved you all wrong" well it just makes me happy. :)
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    The progress. Being stronger each week. Reaching new goals. I never want to stop!
  • TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    Trying to become a better version of myself.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    I just aim to live well - that includes leading a somewhat healthly life; it makes me feel good, I think what I do is just normal behavior and nothing I should need any external motivation for.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    edited December 2016
    Striving to be the man God intends for me to be, and to be there long term for the love of my life...
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    My daughters. I have to lead by example. I do not want them to have any of the mental or physical issues I have had all of my life. I need to be there for my husband and daughters and the best way to ensure this is to be the healthiest version of myself I can be.