Starting over and in need of MOTIVATION!

Options
Hi Everyone!

Not really new to myfitnesspal but starting over and never used the message boards before. In my 30's and I've been overweight most of my life. I'm looking to lose about 200 LBS :s and I could really use some motivation in my weight loss journey and it's always nice to make some new friends. :) Would also love to be able to encourage others in their journey. Hopeful to talk with you soon!

Replies

• sandee115
    sandee115 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do this....we can do this!!! I NEED to lose 40lbs and this has been the toughest challenge of my life, but one I am not giving up on...motivation is the key, so let's do it!!! I'll friend you.
  • sandee115
    sandee115 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me, I couldn't send you a friend request, not sure why!
  • mzbebebabi561
    mzbebebabi561 Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hello. I'M going through the same thing. In need of movitation and inspiration. I hope we can be friends to help each other. I'm 29 yeas old and been overweight my whole life. 2 years ago, I was 100 lbs lighter. Unfortunately, I had it back since I'm in a good relationship right now. Lol I know it's sound crazy but being in love puts weight on you. Now I'm 400 + and I can't stand myself. Since I'm starting to get uncomfortable, Ive decided that I will put effect into losing the weight again. I have to tell my myself that the weight didn't pile up overnight so I will take time. I'm trying not to look at the length of time any more . I'm just setting small realistic goals for myself. One of my goals is to stop drinking soda just water. So far I haven't touched a soda in 4 days. Another goal is to make time to exerise. So I have a planet fitness membership and exercise 3 days thus week. Last week I didn't do anything so I am happy about that. Since I have an issue with portion control, I bought a meal replacement today called Total Soy from walmart. It only cost $10 and it has good rewiews. Just keep logging in your food and start moving your body and it come right off. Wish you well on your weight loss journey.