TOPS

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
I found one fellow TOPS member and wondering if there are anymore out there.

Replies

• stepxstep
    stepxstep Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi. I'm actually going to my first TOPS meeting tonight. It seems like a really great program/group. I can't wait for 6 pm! :-)
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a TOPS member!! I love it, I feel like its my extended family:) Glad to see another TOPS member here!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    TOPS?
  • Lainey622
    Lainey622 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Elaine, and I just attended my very first TOPS meeting last night. It was a little different from the past weightloss groups I joined, but I really enjoyed it. There was such a friendly and loving atmosphere. The fact that it is a "support" team gave me the freedom of the pressure I found in other groups I'd been to. I find that accountability is important to me now, and that will help me to stay motivated to reach my goal.

I love this my fitness pal program, but mostly, I love the scanner I use to track my foods from my Android. Just scan the bar code and it logs that food for you! Wow! such a great tool! All you have to do now, is be accountable, and have the positive support around you, like the TOPS group!
    Thanks TOPS members for starting this board. I will come back to post daily and look forward to meeting you all. Take care, stay on track and have a Blessed Day!
  • divalovely
    Options
    Welcome to the TOPS family! You are going to love your weekly meetings,weigh ins, and the new friends:) I 1st joined TOPS in 2000, became chapter "Angel" losing 74lbs(while in college). After graduating I had to leave my TOPS chapter due to relocating to a new state. Unfortunately with out the accountability and support I gained the weight back plus 60 more pounds. However, I now belong to a wonderful chapter and have lost 80lbs in 13 months;) I look forward to reaching my goal and becoming a KOPS in the next 18 months!!!
  • divalovely
    Options
    TOPS?

TOPS(Taking Off Pounds Sensibly) is a non profit weight loss support group! Find more info at www.tops.org.
  • Lainey622
    Options
    I have been doing pretty good this first week since joining TOPS. I am now motivated to watch what I eat ALL day and make better choices.
  • divalovely
    Options
    Good 4 u:) It's very doable, and the food diary on this site is great to keep you aware of what you're eating!! Keep up the FANTASTIC work and you will reach your goal!
  • Lainey622
    Options
    Thanks Dlovely. Which food plan are you following? I think it's great that members can follow whichever plan they want to do. What freedom! This is a very good website. My favorite feature is the scan bar on my Android. It makes logging so much easier.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow TOPS members
  • tops2007
    tops2007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I happen to be in TOPS too! I live in Acton Ontario but I switched to a chapter in Oakville for during college
  • smilewithkatherine
    smilewithkatherine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It's so great to see other TOPS members here. I've been in TOPS since 2005.