Looking for support on my journey to self discovery

Options
NewLife_11
NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
Hi I am 31 years old with a 16 month old son , I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer in 2005 and I have been struggling with my weight since I was about 20. I would love to give support and receive it. :flowerforyou:

I was considering trying HCG but I really want to do this the healthiest way possible, I have been doing this on another website for about 2 months and I have lost about 12 pounds but the last 2 weeks I have lost nothing. I am wanting to lose 50-80 lbs.

Replies

• musicmanomar
    Options
    You can do it!
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    Welcome! And you can do it! This site is amazing and so are all the members. Everyone is very encouraging and supportive. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. Don't let 2 weeks without loss deter you. There will be peaks, valleys, and plateaus along the way.
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    Welcome!
    Feel free to ad me as a friend. I am happy to encourage where I can and remind you that you did well when you need it. Also been known to kick folks in the hiney when they ask for it. I like friends that can do the same. Thankfully here, there are a lot of folks like that. It is fantastic to take this journey into healthier eating and better, longer living with a whole community of other people doing the same thing.
    I have been here 4 weeks and thanks to the folks here I don't feel like the only person with a multitude of issues... but everyone else has em too. That connection seems to help me succeed.
    I look forward to joining you in your journey.