Trying Something Different in 2017

Options
For 2017 I will be setting goals as I have done in the past but this year I plan on focusing more on the systems/routines to help achieve those goals. I have found that writing the goals is the easy part. It is the daily, consistent habits and routines where the work is at.

Please feel free to add me or send a friend request if you are interested in following this journey.

Replies

• katkaboom9
    katkaboom9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi lifestyle70!

I really like your profile pic - so true! Its not difficult for me to workout enough each day - I love being active but I am having trouble staying within my calorie limits (between 1700 and 1800 each day.) I want to make sustainable changes to my eating and food habits. I'd love to find a friend on here who is trying to do the same! I've been going it alone but I've thought recently it would be good to have accountability buddies to help me to stay within my calorie limits.

If anyone else wants the same support feel free to add me!
  • amywendt
    amywendt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is the first year, I will be writing down my goals. I'm hoping that keeps me more accountable. Good luck to you!
  • acarlson0203
    acarlson0203 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    2017 is the year I plan to regain balance in my life. I lost 40 pounds and learn a new lifestyle in 2013. However a new stressful job and falling into old habits have lead me back to pre-2013. I'm looking forward to the journey and like you would love to take the journey with others.