top 5 running song

WhyW8
WhyW8 Posts: 54 Member
edited September 29 in Chit-Chat
Just put some new songs on my shuffle for running - you really just don't know until you try them out and see how they work with your pace. I have gone to bunches of sites where people put their playlists, downloaded their songs ran to them and then went...ewww. really? thats on your playlist? but I thought for fun I'll tell you my top 5, if you tell me yours? (and I won't say ewww to anything you post...at least not to your face! ;) )And I"m being honest about what I like here, not trying to care if what I like is "cool" or not so pls. do the same.... and maybe we will all get some more inspirations and of course who couldn't use that??? :)

Do Your Thing - Basement Jaxx
Animal - Neon Trees
Hey Ya - Outkast
Modern Love - David Bowie
Town Called Malice - The Jam

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Seriously I need this...I have nothing!! Ipod is blank..everytime I sit down to put songs on there I just go blank.
  • Good Choices!! I like I like!! :-)
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    I love all my old skool tunes for getting me around!

Funny how all the tunes I used to rave to are now on my running or gym playlist :)

Hard to have a top five but here u go:

"Shine On"- Degrees of Motion
    "Deep Inside" - Hard Drive
    "Follow Me" - Aly Us
    "Strings of Life" - Soul Central
    "Break of Dawn" - Rhythm on the Loose
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Can i tell you that I just downloaded a Rocky montage and had the BEST run that I've had in forever! Something about Eye of the Tiger, Burning Hearts and Hearts on Fire just feels so inspirational and motivating!
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    my playlist:
    tumblr_lob2xkRIUu1qgsu9wo1_500.png
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    The majority of Lady Gaga's new album. Especially (don't laugh too hard at the name) "Unicorn Highway," haha. AND "Edge of Glory"-- they've been playing this one a LOT during the women's World Cup. Other favorites are "Americano" and "Marry the Night" (the beginning is a little slow). If I had to pick two more to round out the five, they'd have to be "Born This Way" and "Judas."

Love all of the suggestions on this thread though!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    The majority of Lady Gaga's new album. Especially (don't laugh too hard at the name) "Unicorn Highway," haha. AND "Edge of Glory"-- they've been playing this one a LOT during the women's World Cup. Other favorites are "Americano" and "Marry the Night" (the beginning is a little slow). If I had to pick two more to round out the five, they'd have to be "Born This Way" and "Judas."

Love all of the suggestions on this thread though!

^^ this!!^^
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    eye of tiger
    footloose
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Dairy of jane- breaking Benjamin
    Byob- sod
    Womanizer- brittney
    Alors on danse remix- ft kanye west
    You're gonna go far kid- the off spring
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Running on Empty - Jackson Browne
    Running Down a Dream - Tom Petty
    Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd
    When the World is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around - The Police
    I Just Wanna Run - Downtown Fiction
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Take It on the Run - REO Speedwagon
    Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden
    Run Runaway - Slade
    Run to You - Bryan Adams
    Fox on the Run - Sweet
This discussion has been closed.