Only hard work. 2017; 70 pounds to lose.

Options
NoResolution
NoResolution Posts: 20 Member
To everyone that are motivated, supportive and are looking to lose the weight once and for all? This challenge is for you!! My name is Patricia, Im 31 years old, "5.6" and 218.5 pounds. My goal is to get in charge, stop the excuses, work hard and finally get where I want to be. Every week, starting January 2nd 2017, I will post on this challenge, small ideas, weekly goals and objectives for the current week to do.
Small steps is better than no steps at all. It took time to gain the weight and so will it be to lose it, but I believe that by challenging each other, motivating and supporting each and another we can do this!! So if you're ready to finally get this done, you have enough of the weight and feeling sh**y this challenge is for YOU

Replies

• kk7597
    kk7597 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in need to lose about the same new year new start
    Let's go !!
  • szodyraa
    szodyraa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in girl need to loose about 66! Add me if you'd like :) let's start this year off right
  • carolejaye
    carolejaye Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 53 yrs old, 5'-1/4" and 177 lbs. I'm so sick of only wearing stretch pants and long shirts. Seems like never anything cute or fun. I'm tired of just thinking about being stronger and more fit, and am ready to work to get it done. Thank you, for taking this on!