Looking for friends and motivation!

Options
hi, my name is Emily! I've been on MFP for a while but recently went through a breakup where I gained most of my 40 pound weight loss back plus more. I've always struggled with my weight but I just turned 25 and I'm determined to find myself under all this fat! I would love to have some motivation posts to look at on my feed! Hope you hear for some lovely people soon :)

Replies

• everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I'm 26 and have gained and lost this weight several times. Looking to finally lose it all and keep it all off for good. I have lost 12 lbs and am looking to lose another 50.
  • Locknote
    Locknote Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy as well! Feel free to add me, love. :) I'll help you!
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • firemanlang668
    firemanlang668 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always in need of motivation.
  • mcgeechat28
    mcgeechat28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • NeedToBeThin87
    NeedToBeThin87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today's my first day of eating right n joining here deff could usee all the motivation I can get lol feel free to add me :)
  • vangirly
    vangirly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP a long time, but not on the boards. I'm looking for support too. Add me :)
  • Bigsur2
    Bigsur2 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    emilyg5873 wrote: »
    hi, my name is Emily! I've been on MFP for a while but recently went through a breakup where I gained most of my 40 pound weight loss back plus more. I've always struggled with my weight but I just turned 25 and I'm determined to find myself under all this fat! I would love to have some motivation posts to look at on my feed! Hope you hear for some lovely people soon :)

• Bigsur2
    Bigsur2 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!!
  • quirozj1976
    quirozj1976 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'll like, I'm great at motivating and could use motivation as well