Starting over, need friends

Options
hello my name is Jessica. i have tried to lose multiple times and once i get started im usually pretty good but then i fall off track everytime i get close to 200 pds and i gain all back and more. i am currently about 250 pds and i really need to lose weight for my health and my son. my body has been feeling it since i have gained so much weight back i work 6 days a week so often wore out

Replies

• vangirly
    vangirly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat too. I've been working on it for 7 weeks and down 15. Tired of loosing the same pounds over again. I would like to lose 100+ and realized that I need a bigger support group to do it. I'm here to help. :)
  • naturallynichole
    Options
    Hey! I'm getting started up again as well. I too, always somehow get off track. Start off strong and either my weakness or others around me that I allow to influence my decisions get me back to the, "I've done good.. this is my cheat day" phase, which that one day turns into 5 months. I'll be happy to cheer you on if you do the same!
  • patti349
    patti349 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started also. I am using the keto plan and I be right there with you
  • pkennedy12569
    pkennedy12569 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I lost 60 pounds and I am working on my last 10. I share your frustration. Friends help to keep you on track. Yesterday was Christmas and I overdid it with the xmas cookies etc. I could not even track my food. Back on program today. Weighing and measuring and being honest with myself about what I put in my mouth. We cannot let one bad day or meal define our health journey. Today, I promise you I will stay on my program if you will promise to stay on yours. We can be accountable to each other.
  • TKattWood
    TKattWood Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica, I'm Tabi. I too struggle with losing weight. I can lose 10-15 lbs but then I gain it all back and more and I can never seem to figure out where I went wrong. I'm starting a keto diet tomorrow that I hope will help me break the cycle.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You can all do this. Stay focused take one day at a time and don't look at the bigger numbers, set small goals that all add to that total final loss that you want to achieve. If you have a bad day it does not mean that it's all ruined just get right back on it, don't let the bad day become a bad week then bad month. Make sure you complete your diary everyday, even for a bad day, if you have an open diary friends can guide you and you can get ideas from friends diaries you will find you start to eat healthier things as you often see something in someone else diary that is low calorie and you could use as a substitute for something you are eating. Good luck now start logging .
  • LittleMaid17
    LittleMaid17 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Same! I'm 17st and I am feeling it- loose weight start so well but then having four kids just takes my time but at 17st my health is really starting to effect me I think this is the over the edge moment that will are me stick to it.. never felt this way before
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jessica. I want to lose about 60lbs before I go on a trip. My job has a gym, so I am going to exercises there after work. I lose weight fast in the beginning, but then I get bored with it after about 20lbs. Joining a challenge might help, I have found that it helps me by keeping things interesting. Plus I am competitive so that too.
  • kennedyflynn
    kennedyflynn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Mary and I want to lose 75 lbs. also need to start walking.
  • rfAKRAMI
    rfAKRAMI Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Raif. Its been 10 days for me here and I can see some good changes already. Lot more to go, so guys be here more, keep inspiring all

TC, God bless!

• espressoshotsnheavysquats
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've got a ways to go with my weight loss so I'm here for the long run