exercise bootcamp

Options
Hi i'm starting a bootcamp programme today with a group for personal trainers. Just wondered if anyone has done anything like this before! Really struggling with my last 2 stone and think this could be the kick up the bum i need. Add me if u want to see how i get on :)

Replies

• kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    You are in for a treat!!
    I did my first ever personal training session yesterday, I about died lol it was very challenging but I got through it and lived to tell the tail! I'm hoping to get 1 or 2 sessions a week in with the trainer as well as the gym in between and maybe 1 10k a week as well if I can fit it all in!
    If you want to see what I had to do it's in my blog! Today I can feel the aching mostly in my bum lol!

Anyway enjoy it, it's very tough and you'll feel like giving up in the process! But it'll be so worth it!
  • donst2606
    donst2606 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm expecting hell! It's an outside bootcamp with loads of other people which i'm hoping will big motivator. I'm also expecting serious pain tomorrow morning also. I'll look forward to seeing ur progress well done on your loss so far thats excellent. A personal trainer is obviously working for u :)
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Oh lucky you!! I've always wanted to do something like that, it sounds exciting!! Enjoy it!!
  • donst2606
    Options
    thanks i am really looking forward to it in a wierd type of way, add me and i'll keep u posted :)
  • sazlewis
    sazlewis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My friend and I are starting a boot camp next week :) I'm nervous as hell as I'm seriously out of shape - I get out of breath running up the stairs!! lol

It's 2 sessions per week for 4 weeks - and like yours it's outside - I think it's gonna be like a high intensity rugby circuit training style!! (help!!)

Good luck with yours and let us know how you get on!! :)
  • donst2606
    Options
    omg people it was amazing i would recommend it to everyone! Cant wait to go again it was hard work but hey no pain no gain :)
    If anyone lives in the manchester area get in touch i would recommend it the guys r really supportive and positive also :)