Bad week

Options
I have been a trainwreck this week with my eating. I did so well on Thanksgiving Day and Friday. However, I had a second Thanskgiving out of town (at my parents house) on Sat. I did ok on Sat, but on Sun and Mon- leftovers got the best of me. Then, I made decisions about eating Taco Bell and going to lunch (and not making good decisions) with my coworkers twice this week.

Anyhow, everyday since Sunday, I have woken up and said "Todays a new day. I can't change yesterday. I can only make decisions for today." I have had a healthy breakfast every morning. Even with a planned menu, lunch rolls around and I go off plan.

Im not really looking for any miracle suggestions here. I am just posting to keep myself accountable and make it known that today is the day that I get back on track!

I normally eat 1500 calories and exercise (eating back most of my exercise calories) and have lost nearly 20 pounds. I have tracked the last week even though its been a mess. I've averaged just under 3000 calories with no exercise....

Replies

• gibsoab
    Options
    Just shake it off and go on.
    Thanksgiving week was horrible fo rme too. Too much food, My Grandmother passed away, and I am an emotional eater.
    I just told myself this mornign, get up -- shake it off-- and move on.
    You can do the same.
    Angie
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lwspvbUOsv1qke924o1_500.png
  • BeHappy2
    BeHappy2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You've lost 20....Fantastic !
    Imagine how you'll look and feel if you keep it going !
  • Twelve8momma
    Twelve8momma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel like what's going on with you is totally normal. We aren't robots. We're humans who live in chaos at times, and as long as we can recognize that, see what we did that was, not exactly wrong but not right at the same time, then I think you're still on track mentally. Knowing how to get back to your goals and achieving them will make your success even more sweet. We will always be more critical on ourselves than others will be, trust me, I've been there. Remember to give yourself credit - you deserve it ;)
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Confused about how or why a four year old thread got resurrected.