Gotta lose 80lbs- friend me, please read! :D

Options
Hey ladies and gents, my name is CeCe and I need to lose 80lbs. I am 24 years old (soon to be 25) and looking for active people on here. I log in daily and constantly comment and interact, and it is hard to find other friends who do as well. I wanna talk to and get to know people.

Please add me and lets reach our goals together! :) Also, happy holidays!

Replies

• billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to. 55 year old male and have lost 115 pounds since January of this year. I am eating low carb high fat (LCHF) or Keto. I have done no exercise, have had no cravings and have not been hungry while eating 1500 cals a day. I am about 25 to my goal weight. If you need anything and i can help i will.
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hey CeCe, I'm on here most days, not great at keeping food diary but always up for support and motivation. Am 34, like you I started wanting to lose 80lbs in march this ye, have lost 54lbs so far so about another 30 to go. Just by healthy eating as not able to exercise much due to severe back pain. Feel free to add me for support and best wishes with your journey xx
  • lafran
    lafran Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey CeCe I just started my journey, I'm looking to lose a little at a time my goal right now is eating healthy and hiking 5 times out of the week. I'm not a professional just an average woman who take care of everyone accept giving myself time. You can add me, I'm usually on everyday
  • amywendt
    amywendt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we could support each other. Feel free to add me.
  • BeHappy2
    BeHappy2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can do it !!! ☺
  • TKattWood
    TKattWood Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Cece, I too have about 80 lbs to lose. I'm starting a keto diet tomorrow morning.
  • saverem
    saverem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello CeCe! My names Dani! We're in the same boat! I'm also 24 going on 25 and wanna lose 80 lbs too. Wanna be fitness buddies? :)
  • lking7101947
    lking7101947 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I think I am the "grandma" of the group, 69 years, and need to lose nearly 100 pounds in order to be fit and healthy. I gained the weight when working two jobs and would stop at a fast food on my way from day job to night job. My "goal" is to be fit and healthy enough to dance at my great grandson's wedding - he is three!! I've been on this site several times, and failed each time to be consistent and track what is going on. I so admire all of you who are young and taking control of your health early in your lives...Congratulations on taking such an important and difficult step.
  • ayala47129
    ayala47129 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Golfgirl315
    Golfgirl315 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm 47 tears old, weigh approx 176lbs and have been a yoyo dieter for as long as I can remember. I'm just getting back to work with weightloss. I am freaking out over how many calories are in the things I'm eating....tracking is a necessary evil.....
  • TinaMarie621003
    TinaMarie621003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this. I'm 54 yrs old and need to lose about 80 lbs. I lost 65 lbs a couple years ago and have kept all but 10 lbs of that off. I'm not going to let those scales climb back up as I like who I'm becoming. I haven't figured out how to "add" people yet but please feel free to add me. I'm in need of communications with those that are going through the same struggle as I am. Best of wishes on your journey and I look forward to chatting with everyone here!