MOTIVATED, INSIGHTFUL, AND DOWN RIGHT COOL FRIENDS ARE WELCOMED.

Hello guys, looking forward in completing my quest to be better than i was when i was in my 20's. Looking at pics from my teens, 20, and early 30's i stayed lean and soild all year... when i reached my late 30's i lost my motivation and gained a lot of weight, FF after making my mom a promise to lose this weight 2 days before she passed on, my drive has returned, the same drive i had when i played college and pro football. looking to build new friendships,and to help encourage one another.

Replies

• Forever4me
    Forever4me Posts: 76 Member
    Wow! Talk about a reason to keep a promise! I'm so sorry about the loss of you mom, but if your promise will keep you alive and well for many more years to come, then you'll make her proud from heaven. I've struggled with my weight my whole life and was working towards loving who I was, which included getting fit and eating better, until some challenges with my son put that to the bottom of the priority list. But even thought 2017 isn't quite here yet, I'm ready for a fresh start with so many aspects of my life, and making some new friends here to help motivate and encourage each other...to share with the struggles and the triumphs, would be wonderful.

Friend request sent and to all others, feel free to add me.