Former Athlete. gained weight. Need motivation

huber_19
huber_19 Posts: 8 Member
edited December 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! So I am at an all time low with my weight ad activity level. I used to play volleyball and constantly in the gym. I recently got married and the weight continued to grow. Stress and school I believe added to it. I am getting back into the gym and trying to eat healthy so I can get back I to shape and make my husband proud of me! And I need to fit into a dress for an event in two weeks. I weigh 195 and I am 5'10, and 22 years old. I just need to drop about 5-10 pounds but I want to do it in a healthy way. Food is my biggest weakness! I love my junk which I know has to go. So any tips and motivation would be amazing!!!

Replies

• UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    Eat 1 donut instead of 2. It will be easy for you. For fattys like me it's hard!
  • kymberleykennedy
    kymberleykennedy Posts: 15 Member
    If you drop 10lbs in 2 weeks it could very likely be water, etc rather than fat which is what we all want to lose. Be very careful with this amount of weight loss in such a short period of time. Stay happy and healthy :)
  • huber_19
    huber_19 Posts: 8 Member
    If you drop 10lbs in 2 weeks it could very likely be water, etc rather than fat which is what we all want to lose. Be very careful with this amount of weight loss in such a short period of time. Stay happy and healthy :)

Thank you I really appreciate that!