Large weight loss goal

Options
I have a total of 90lbs to lose and would like to connect with others with similar goals

Replies

• kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hi! I lost over 100 pounds a couple years ago and currently have 50 to reloose :)
  • Donna46s
    Donna46s Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi! I lost over 100 pounds a couple years ago and currently have 50 to reloose :)

Oh wow well done, we can do this. Mind if I add you?
  • Nen1665
    Nen1665 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for awhile and slacked off.... I am back on now with high hopes to really loose fast. You all may add me if you want. I would like to hear how you all lost so much.
  • Donna46s
    Options
    Nen1665 wrote: »
    I have been on MFP for awhile and slacked off.... I am back on now with high hopes to really loose fast. You all may add me if you want. I would like to hear how you all lost so much.

Hi Nen I previously lost 21 pounds but I am now looking down the barrel with 90lbs to lose
  • Donna46s
    Options
    I am down 205lbs in three years. Trust me- if I can do it, you can. When you have hard days or days when you think you have "fallen off the wagon" don't think of it as such- consider it just "pulling over to the side." Thing is, once you have decided to start, you have made progress, so you aren't "going backward" when you have tougher days. You are just sitting on the side, waiting to get going again, but you will never "lose" ground. You can do it. You have already done the hardest part, deciding to do it and reaching out for support! Prayers and support to you! You go!

Wow well done that's an amazing achievement x
  • LittleMaid17
    LittleMaid17 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 101 lbs didn't think it was much till a saw it written down. I've got a long road ahead
  • Donna46s
    Options
    I need to loose about 101 lbs didn't think it was much till a saw it written down. I've got a long road ahead

Me too honey but we can so it
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm working on losing a total of 80 lbs. I've lost 46 so far. Feel free to add me :)
  • missmagnoliablossom
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) Nearly 20 pounds down, 83 to go. :)
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Working on losing 50 lbs. Add me! :)
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Check out my page, if you wish. You may add me. I still have another 86 lbs to lose,
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I've lost 22 lbs and have 88 lbs left, plus am pretty active on MFP if you'd like to add me :) Good luck with your goals!
  • RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Add me! 54 down since 1/1/16, 36 to go :smiley: I may switch to maintenance after losing 90, but I might also keep going, depending on how I feel.
  • newstart1988
    newstart1988 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Donna46s wrote: »
    I have a total of 90lbs to lose and would like to connect with others with similar goals

I have 87 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me! ☺
  • THA_GLAMAZON
    THA_GLAMAZON Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, I started out at 350 and am down to 291. I have over 100 to go but it's nice to have friends on here for support along the way!!