TurboFire steps

Options
j99li
j99li Posts: 421 Member
Hi,

I just got turbo fire and it seems to be very fast paced. How do I learn the steps so that I can do them instead of stopping every few min to see how the steps are done?

Replies

• sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I would like to know also. I tried mine once and gave up. I've had it for six months now.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    They have a "New to Class Option" that you could do and then when you learn and remember the queues you could do the regular class. What I did was look at the workouts for a few days so I could remember the names of the moves. But keep doing it and you will get it. Good luck!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Just keep trying. I started with Turbo Jam and really struggled. Just keep at it. Even if you don't do the routines perfect you are still moving and jumping around. You will just automatically get better with time. At least you won't get bored to quickly as you are still learning.

Just forget about doing it perfect and go for it! :smile:
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    omg when I started I was just flailing about looking a hot mess. But flailing still burns calories!!

I just stuck with it, and I picked up on it VERY quickly. The more you do it, the easier it gets I promise!!! Just stick with it and you will love it :)

I just started week 11 :)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Just do your best and they will become second nature....the important part is that you are up moving and burning calories. I'm
    the least coordinated human in the world and I can do it and even anticipate the next move.
  • LaurenShantel
    LaurenShantel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You guys shouldn't give up. If you follow the schedule you will pick up the moves as the days go by. I was 315 when i started the videos 4 months ago Now todayas weigh in 251.5. I couldn't breath or finish the whole video. But i stepped in place until i caught my breathe then rejoined the video. So press on and then soon you will be jumping as high in the sky as charlene.!!!!!:-)
  • erickamw
    erickamw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree, keep trying and even if you have trouble you are still doing lots of work and burning calories. Also, when you stop you may need the breather anyway. :smile: