OMG I missed MFPs

Options
I lost my internet for a few days:frown: , computer was acting retarded I guess:explode: . I felt kinda losted for those days I couldn't login my food my excercise and I couldn't look at or respond to post.
I like reading the success stories and the advice on MFP and there was a void in my day and I know I slipped alitte in my food intake. I am a stay at home momma and when I have nothing to do I am here on myfitnesspal instead of my frig.
Just wanted to share that this site is such a good thing for me and that you all are a inspriration. So thank you:happy: :bigsmile:

Replies

• jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I lost my internet for a few days:frown: , computer was acting retarded I guess:explode: . I felt kinda losted for those days I couldn't login my food my excercise and I couldn't look at or respond to post.
    I like reading the success stories and the advice on MFP and there was a void in my day and I know I slipped alitte in my food intake. I am a stay at home momma and when I have nothing to do I am here on myfitnesspal instead of my frig.
    Just wanted to share that this site is such a good thing for me and that you all are a inspriration. So thank you:happy: :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back among the civilized! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • wfarrell2404
    wfarrell2404 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    IT IS crazy how much we rely on the computers and internet huh? I am lost without mine