To lose 20 kgs in 5 months..

Options
Hi people :) I m 5'7" weighing 96 kg for a while...m aiming now to lose 20 kg in 5 months. I'm Indian, vegetarian n practised yoga for 15 years ( been lazy for past 7 years ) . I would like to have friends on this incredible journey for better health and active life... :)

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    I wish all the best and success to you! Be consistent and you'll do fine!
  • saishyamk
    saishyamk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making the decision. 20 kg in 5 months is a big goal and it might no be healthy. Aim for 3 kilos a month. (May be 3.5). The reason I say this is because it's important to set the expectations right. And the life style change you will go through for this (food and exercise) has to be sustainable.

Wish you all the best and keep at it until you reach your goal.
  • TigerLily100
    TigerLily100 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal loss is also to loose 20kg in 5 months..........a holiday is my motivation and wanting to wear a bikini on the beach and by the pool.

Also going to give veganuary a go, with the hope to sticking to it longer term.

• eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    good luck to you...you can do it...I'm trying for similar, but instead I think of it like this...don't worry how long it takes...just try for one pound and one day within goal at a time.
  • Crlion43
    Crlion43 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd also like to lose 20kg in 5 months. Need to lose 26 but 20 is a good start.