30 day difference(pics)

Options
Well I been here 30 days now following everything pretty strictly really working out started Turbofire yesterday and hoping in 1 more month I can trim enough to wear my swim suit in public without scaring the world (going to Virginia Beach in August) haven't had the confidence to wear a swim suit in almost 6 years since after I had my 3rd baby

30 DAYS AGO 5 foot 1 and 136 lbs:
Picture%252520128.jpg

Picture%252520126.jpg

TODAY: roughly 125-122lbs ish
Picture-163-Edit.jpg

Picture-164-Edit.jpg

Picture-165-Edit.jpg

Replies

• JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Georgia- Looking good my friend.

(I just LOL'd when I read YES i have a beach body coach and Yes I am happy with him and wont switch..) :laugh:
  • msblueyes5
    msblueyes5 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Mother of 6!!!! Way to go woman!! Honestly for having 6 children your body to begin with was nothing to be ashamed about! But you can so tella huge difference!! Great job!
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    Thanks I have HUGE confidence issues even in highschool always wore a shirt over my swim suit

and Jennifer I had to was getting old only getting friends who didnt want my support but money if that makes sense lol
  • arnoldnagy
    arnoldnagy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nice Work!

You look great! The sexiest thing a woman can have is confidence.

~Arny
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    You are my HERO! I wish I could lose that much weight in a month!!! Good job, my lady
  • angelicaorloski
    Options
    Great job!!! and in only 30 days!!! Keep up the good work and remember when your at the beach or pool that every women there is more concerned about the way they look in their bathing suit more then they are about you in yours...I had a friend explain that to me one day and it was a little ah ha moment for me...i too hate that part of taking off my swim cover getting into the water. You look great and nice bathing suit!!!
  • georgiag111
    Options
    THANK You everyone so much that really helps with the confidence ! And sorry if they are dark the top ones were taken by my 13 year old and the todays by my 9 year old lol

And I was asked ages of my kids I am 31- Jade she is 13, Mackenzie she is 9, Gabe he is 6, Cassidy she is 5, Blake he is 17 months and Eliana she is 5 months (in a couple days)
  • ReengineeredFitness
    Options
    Woo hoo! Way to go! :D
  • Mnonan
    Mnonan Posts: 38
    Options
    great job on your weight loss. You are so lucky to not have stretch marks. You got this and in no time will be able to be in a 2 peice.
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Love your signature block! : ) You are too kind and I love helping you and seeing the AWESOME progress you are making...you made my day!!!
  • shellyrell28
    Options
    you look awesome!!!!!!
  • stewartknits
    stewartknits Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!! All of that hard work is totally showing through! Keep it up girl!
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look great! One month and you've made a big difference! I still can't believe you have six kids!! It doesn't show at all!
  • georgiag111
    Options
    You look great! One month and you've made a big difference! I still can't believe you have six kids!! It doesn't show at all!
    Thank you soo much!
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!