I lost 40 lbs

Options
I finished losing 40 lbs six months ago and I have maintained my weight successfully. How are you making out in reaching your weight loss goal? What are the major roadblocks you are facing? Cheers

Replies

• NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great job with the loss and congrats with the maintenance!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Congrats, @japlazas! That is amazing, inspiring, wonderful. You did fantastic work, and I hope you are proud of yourself!

My major roadblock is continously sabotaging myself. I get on a roll and then I fall off. It is very discouraging!
  • jenn11411
    jenn11411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I agree, I also self-sabotage! I do well for a while then just fall off the wagon
    Congrats on your loss, that is amazing!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I too have lost 40 since March 1. But slowed down this December and today back where I was on December 1 !!! I still have 37 more to go to my goal of 200... I never went over my 1760 per day, so not sure why I am slowing down...
  • japlazas
    japlazas Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    thanks @jen11411 , @woznube7 ; It is certainly not an easy task but it is the type of goal that once you see it is possible it makes you feel very proud of yourself.

The key is to have a good start. If you have a good start you build a good foundation. It is like building a house or a building, right? The house will last forever if the base is strong enough. When you reach a milestone make sure you keep notes in terms of what you did. I offer refer back to the notes I wrote when I started in terms of what was working for me. These are things that we have to go back to often. Thanks @NAbramovich
  • japlazas
    Options
    @ekim2016 keep it up. You have already seen it is possible. So there is no going back :smile:
  • Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • japlazas
    Options
    thanks a lot @Eash84
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!