I need help

Options
Hi everyone this is my second time using this app I had success the first try I lost 30 ibs but I also lost motivation... I'm giving this a try again because I need to be a healthier me! I lost my dad this past July and it's taken a toll on my life as well as my body. I'm at my heaviest and I would love to feel great again! I'm seeking all the tips and motivation I can get thanks in advance!

Replies

• legalsec1234a
    legalsec1234a Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me. I am just on day 2 of myfitnesspal journey but likewise need tips and motivation. WE can do this!!!
  • davidupperton6627
    davidupperton6627 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Morning! My day 3 and have lost 1.2lbs already and still eating a few treats!! Lol happy for anyone here to add me! X
  • hnickell93
    hnickell93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You got this, girl!!! ❤️ I'm so sorry for your loss
  • rebeccamorgan1992
    Options
    You doing great! I just started this new FitnessPal, it was suggested by my mother in law and now both helping each other to lose weight. I was 75kgs but sadly I've gained so much I defiantly don't want to be over 95kgs. I hope you are doing well? :)
  • Mehkimom
    Mehkimom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but I'm willing to be of support to one another on this journey
  • Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am an MFP oldie, on here a lot, it is a great tool. Friends will keep you motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • jengurl89
    jengurl89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks you all so much I'm looking forward to this I'm going grocery shopping for healthier foods starting tomorrow I'm actually excited
  • DrTrushna
    DrTrushna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have been using this app for over a year now. It has helped me immensely. I am sure it will help you too! The best bit is: you have already done this before!! Welcome :)
  • moni032000
    moni032000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss and here for motivation
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    jengurl89 wrote: »
    Hi everyone this is my second time using this app I had success the first try I lost 30 ibs but I also lost motivation... I'm giving this a try again because I need to be a healthier me! I lost my dad this past July and it's taken a toll on my life as well as my body. I'm at my heaviest and I would love to feel great again! I'm seeking all the tips and motivation I can get thanks in advance!

First I want to say how sorry I am for your loss. I am at present losing my mother who lives in another state and it's killing me that I can't be there. I lost my Mother in law Jan 15 2016 and that is actually what motivated me to start a healthier lifestyle. She mad my husband and I promise that we would and that is what we have been working on since February 14 2016. We have had some bumps but as long as you keep going each day it will all start to pay off!!! Sending you a FR.