Aussie mum that needs to get serious again before i cant fit through the door!

Options
27Mandy27
27Mandy27 Posts: 18 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone
I'm looking to get back on this fitness bandwagon now. 4 kids later and the 30 kg I lost post baby number 2 has all slowly crept back :( I feel that most of that success was due to the supportive network on fitness pal. I don't blame lack of exercise so much but more bad eating. I have a pretty good nutrition plan in place now to get the exercise to follow and I am now done having children so can't blame baby for weight gain! Time to be accountable!
I like to keep my goals small like 5kg or 10kg at a time so I feel like its more achievable.
Most of my friends on fitness pal are overseas based. International friends are awesome but some in the same time zone would be awesome too. I would love you to add me. I will try and support you all where I can, I have 3 kids under 5 running about trashing my house and a 10 year old with the attitude of a 20 year old driving me crazy whilst trying to run an online business but aside from all that craziness I would love to interact with you all and have some adult interaction. Hope to chat with you all soon xx

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Could not avoid your thread at seeing "Aussie" and "before I can't fit through the door," Mandy. Am going to "Add as Friend" you shortly.
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm an aussie mum too! I have three kids and am a single mum. I have lost 8kg and am now losing the same kilo OVER and OVER and aiming to lose 20 kg in total.
  • Morrigan_Momma1991
    Options
    I'm not from Australia but have a similar situation to yours ! I will add you :)
  • mambimumbo
    mambimumbo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :D
  • mambimumbo
    mambimumbo Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    sigh...if I could just figure out how to add someone. I'm trying. :smiley:
  • SelenOFlaherty
    SelenOFlaherty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, I am from Brisbane. Please add me too, I need some motivation and friends to get this through. Cheers
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm from Melbourne. Full time worker, single mum of three, lost 5 kg and back to do the next 15kg...
  • sunnysunny88
    sunnysunny88 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Australia too! I'm in Sydney! Glad to meet fellow Aussies ;) I'll add you too (and others)
  • eyleene
    eyleene Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    i am in sydney anyone can add me if i dont message you first , cheers
  • cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I am from Brisbane - my boys are 20 and 18. But I identify with not fitting through the door and being an Aussie. So feel free to add me too.

By the way - how do I add as friends now a days