Replies

• joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Um...well hey...ya gotta have goals!
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I posted this article on my FB page yesterday. The woman is an utter moron! It's pretty sad when the profits of her shambolic "website" are more important than her life. The woman is deeply disturbed and needs to be locked up and force fed salads for her own protection. She hasn't even considered the effect this ridiculous idea is having on those who care about her. They no doubt have to give up a huge portion of their lives to look after her and they probably worry about her constantly. The woman is selfish and I deeply despise her.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm sad that she is doing something so risky--she has two young children.
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    ridiculous...in every aspect.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    ridiculous...in every aspect.

Especially that people are actually *paying* to watch this woman harm herself and her family.
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    sick, just plain sick, what is the use of having $90,000 when you;ll be dead. poor kids
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Psychiatric help should be offered, this woman obviously has mental health issues :huh:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    the words 'cretin', 'moron' and ' imbecile' immediately spring to mind. clearly this buffoon would rather make money from being a human freakshow than be an inspiration to her kids. Actually, it's her kids that I really feel sorry for.

and paying money to watch these acts of hedonistic gluttony speaks volumes for the people that do so. it's free if you go to any dennys, Mcdonalds, pizza hut etc.
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I find her disgusting, but what I personally find depressing is the peole who actually want to watch someone kill themselves like that. It's shocking!
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely disgusting! She has young children has she even thought about them?? Sick, selfish, poor excuse of a mother!!!!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I posted this article on my FB page yesterday. The woman is an utter moron! It's pretty sad when the profits of her shambolic "website" are more important than her life. The woman is deeply disturbed and needs to be locked up and force fed salads for her own protection. She hasn't even considered the effect this ridiculous idea is having on those who care about her. They no doubt have to give up a huge portion of their lives to look after her and they probably worry about her constantly. The woman is selfish and I deeply despise her.

I think they should take her children away from her for the sake of their own safety and health. This woman's values simply beggar belief.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless...............and that's impressive for me!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I swear, come the revolution the chavs won't be allowed to breed.
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sick!!! Just sick. She needs help. And the people that are paying to watch her eat are just as sick!!:angry:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    what i cant belive(yeh she's bloody stupid),is that the uk's fatest woman is only 45stone! omg i was 27 stone...WTF
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    She won't live long enough to reach her goal anyway. And even if she does, what kind of accomplishment is that anyway? To get recognition that you're the world's most disgusting slob? Yea, real nice goal there.
  • camille97
    camille97 Posts: 91
    Options
    I think she is simply very attention seeking. Maybe she figures that if she's too lazy to get in shape and get attention and success through being positive, healthy and hardworking, she'll take the easy way and just get really fat so she will be famous. It's very low, if you ask me. No self-respect whatsoever. No respect in general whatsoever, actually.
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    That woman is selfish she has two young children and doesn't care how they will grow up without her. Also, these kids are growing up with the wrong idea about eating and being healthy. Having to watch their mother eat this way is child abuse. Yes, it is dangerous for her to live this way but i'm really worried about those children...
  • honeyX0
    honeyX0 Posts: 26
    Options
    I think its a mask because she is too lazy to get the weight off and decided to make a mockery of herself so she doesn't have to be accountable... just my opinion
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options

I think they should take her children away from her for the sake of their own safety and health. This woman's values simply beggar belief.

I seriously agree with you.