35 age
Here goes the schedule

Mon-chest triceps shoulders
Tue-back biceps
Wed-legs
Thu-chest triceps shoulders
Fri-back biceps
Sat-legs

Is it fine if i do arms bqck to back like above..pla reply all fitness enthusiasts

Replies

• WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You want to LOSE weight? Eat in a caloric deficit. Simple.
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Run_Fit wrote: »
    You want to LOSE weight? Eat in a caloric deficit. Simple.

This.

Also, if you are new to strength training, it would be far more beneficial to follow a program rather than attempt to create your own. Look into Stronglifts, New Rules of Lifting For Women, Strong Curves, and Starting Strength. These programs focus more on compound movements than isolation exercises, so you get more bang for your buck in the same amount of time.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    it's hard to know what 'perfect' is when working out is way more customizable than you might realise. it doesn't have to be some rigid thing.

i'll second the compound lifting templates. starting strength and stronglifts are both great. personally, i got shown a bunch of 'isolation' stuff like what you listed when i first looked into lifting. but i would have wanted to slit my wrists if i'd tried to stick to something so fiddly and yet so tiresomely complicated.

not wanting to discourage you. you may have more patience or just a different temperament from me. but honestly, it's hard to get more badass than a deadlift or a back squat, so the compound stuff is both more fun and far less complicated.
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    What you're running is PPL (Push Pull Legs). Did you create your own program or are you using one from online? What is your experience level lifting weights?

Any program that hits muscles x2/week, uses the compound lifts (squats, deadlifts, bench, OHP, etc.), and has some kind of progressive overload is fine IMO. However, not knowing your experience or more details of your programming it may not be your best option.