Ladies: 100lbs To Lose

Options
I already have an account but needed to create a new one. My name is Robyn (RobynSWMO). I have gained and hit a higher weight than originally. I would like to loose more than 100lbs. I hope to get a Partner to share in this journey as well as health tips, critiques, challenges and food diaries for support.

Replies

• SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. We've got this!
  • LittleMaid17
    LittleMaid17 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've 100lb to loose also! Feel free to add me x
  • chelepeaches
    chelepeaches Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here and have started to lose - but I have way more than a 100 lbs to lose-I am also approaching 50-and I am going to college full time. Argh!!! I am down a little by making changes. Now I have decided to actually change my eating habits. Help this will be hard for me!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 120 pounds. Anyone can add me. We got this!!
  • Nen1665
    Nen1665 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • NrthrnLghts81
    NrthrnLghts81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll take this step with you all!
  • LoveTheSpurs
    LoveTheSpurs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Kendall and I have over 100 to lose. I have started the keto diet this week and am walking my wonderful dog, Truman, more than I have been for the last two years. I have 167 days before I turn 50 and am determined to be in a much better place physically and spiritually by then. 2017 is going to be a great year!
  • CackersMufflebum
    Options
    Hi kendall im karen. I also have 50kg to lose and have restarted a keto diet this week. Great you have your dog to walk..... i think i need one to get me off the couch!! 2017 will be our year!
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • McKay85
    McKay85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need to lose at keast 100lbs, too. Feel free to add me if you want. We are going to get this in 2017!
  • heathermcneal2013
    heathermcneal2013 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have 40!! You can add me!
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I am down 56lbs out of 110 down
  • pjohnson0787
    pjohnson0787 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for friends in this journey. I have around 130 lbs to lose to get to my goal of 200lbs.anyone can add me!