My NSV on the Elliptical!

Options
2bFitNTrim
2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
On June 17, the day after I turned 50, I step onto an elliptical and treadmill for the very first time in my life ever. When I first started on the elliptical, I could only do 5-6 mins at a time before having to take a 1 minute break. It was hard.Today, 4 weeks later, I did 60 minutes on that devil machine non-stop. Now that is a NSV for me! :drinker:

Replies

• Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    60 minutes on the elliptical is an awesome achievement!! Way to GO!!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! The first time I got on an elliptical was early 2008 I believe and I could only do a minute or two at a time at first. So you already had me beat there. Even now I have to really push myself to stay on there for long periods of time just because it becomes so tedious. Excellent job! It's a good feeling. :happy:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSV (love my elliptical!)
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    That is an NSV!!! I have been doing that "devil" machine for 8 months and I am done after 30 mins. And that is a longggggg 30 mins. Good for you!!
  • promiseskept
    promiseskept Posts: 119
    Options
    Huge NSV!! Rawk it girlfriend!
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome achievement! You must feel so good!!!!
  • csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    Options
    Great job! I used to use the elliptical at the gym and those things kick butt. Keep up the good work.
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    It's great to be in shape for sure. Way to go!
  • Getnailedbymel
    Getnailedbymel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.. I did 45 min the other day and thought I was gonna hit the floor. Way to go.....
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Excellent!! Keep up the good work!
  • Shannon4J
    Shannon4J Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :smile:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    You are my friend on here and I have seen you getting those minutes up at what I think is an astounding rate...a huge congratulations to you!
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! Keep it up!
  • XDoodlebugger
    XDoodlebugger Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I do elliptical during the week when I am away from home, time draaaagggggs. At my home I have a Nordic Track and I do intervals with it, one or two minutes hard with arms and then one minute with just skiing. Time goes so much faster when I do this compared to anything I have tried on the elliptical.
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    ELLIPTICAL IS THE DEVIL! I think 2BFIT has cast out :devil: and now OWNS that elliptical! WOOO HOOO! :drinker:
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    On June 17, the day after I turned 50, I step onto an elliptical and treadmill for the very first time in my life ever. When I first started on the elliptical, I could only do 5-6 mins at a time before having to take a 1 minute break. It was hard.Today, 4 weeks later, I did 60 minutes on that devil machine non-stop. Now that is a NSV for me! :drinker:

I could only do 5 min before and now for the past 2 days I have been doing 10 min. It;s not 60 but a small step towards it. GREAT JOB!!!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Excellent! What an impressive achievement!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    ELLIPTICAL IS THE DEVIL! I think 2BFIT has cast out :devil: and now OWNS that elliptical! WOOO HOOO! :drinker:

That is a wonder for anyone to go that long! I know I am at the 5min then pass out level myself!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    THIS IS OUTSTANDING! :flowerforyou: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!