Weight loss buddies

Options
I'm in need of friends to support and push me through this journey. I'm 22 5"3' and 230 lbs. meaning I'm obese. My brother died in 2009 from complications from swine flu and an enlarged heart. I don't want to pass young. I need to get healthy and regain control of my life. But at home I'm sheltered. Just me and my boyfriend. I go to work and come home. I just need support and people to push me and give me advice. Thank you in advance! I hope you have a great day!

Replies

• erinwilliams2480
    Options
    I'd love to support you! We're all in this together, right?
  • BHFF
    BHFF Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    What is your diet like? Your level of activity?
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I would love to support you also and i'm sorry about your brother. I understand about the dying young thing I have a heart defect and so far I've had 3 open heart surgeries so for and i'm only 27 and 5ft even I started getting serious about my weight loss when I was 210ish pounds that was 5 years ago and I've had my 2nd child during that time I'm currently 169 pounds and still have 45 to go till my goal weight.
    add me (anyone feel free to add me) and we can help each other out! like a poster wrote above we are all in this together!
  • locacrazysister
    locacrazysister Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    kushneap wrote: »
    I usually skip breakfast because I work early and am always tired (I work as a meat grinder/wrapper) unfortunately I love carbs and I think it gets the best of me. I love veggies and fruits but it's usually a quick easy lunch and a dinner composed of mostly meats and carbs and some veggies.

• locacrazysister
    locacrazysister Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    kushneap wrote: »
    I do a lot of lifting at work between 40 lbs to 80lbs on a regular basis and meet my step goal of 10,000 steps an often go over that 5 times a week. I also go to the gym on occasion about once a week elliptical for thirty minutes about 400 calories according to the machine at a resistance of two
  • Bellipong
    Bellipong Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll support you and anyone else who would like it. We all need to keep each other going. We will do it!