5ft3 From 182 to 141 w/pics

Options

Replies

• aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You are now part of my inspiration because you're the same height as me, around the same weight (when I was my heaviest) and now you're at my goal weight..........If I look anywhere near as fantastic as you I'll be thrilled!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Excellent! The much larger challenge of your life is ahead of you. I guarantee that if you do not continue accurately weighing, measuring, leveling off all excess quantities of your PORTION CONTROL and recording it in a daily food journal~~~you will be right back to where you started with additional FAT pounds in less than one year. Keep it up~~~for the rest of your LIFE! I've been there and done that far too many times (did that for >55 years). SAVE YOUR LIFE~~~stay with your program FOREVER!
    :)
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!! Glad you posted it:) great job Katie!!!
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Great job!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Nice, I am in the same boat as you were, I am about 170 lbs, and I am 5'2. I want to lose 20 for starters, how long did it take you to the 40 lbs? what was your daily caloric intake?

8 1/2 months for awhile i did 1200net a day now i have it at 1370 (i think i just uped it)
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    what an amazing difference! good ob, you look so skinny! and great!
  • kleavitt1992
    Options
    Excellent! The much larger challenge of your life is ahead of you. I guarantee that if you do not continue accurately weighing, measuring, leveling off all excess quantities of your PORTION CONTROL and recording it in a daily food journal~~~you will be right back to where you started with additional FAT pounds in less than one year. Keep it up~~~for the rest of your LIFE! I've been there and done that far too many times (did that for >55 years). SAVE YOUR LIFE~~~stay with your program FOREVER!
    :)

im never going back i love food but i want to have kids some day and with my pcos i cant if i gain cause it throws my hormones and insulin all out of wack on top of that they think i have a cardiac problem and possibly glaucoma lol IM not going back
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss :drinker: , You look so beautiful as a brunette :smile:
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job.
  • bmarq21
    bmarq21 Posts: 45
    Options
    wow great progress!!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    You look incredible! Thx for posting your pics for us all to see!!!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!!! I think I'd be squealing and jumping up and down if I ever fit into a size 3! WTG!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you are looking fantastic, great work!:drinker:
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    We are the same height! You are looking great!!!
  • red_hatorade
    red_hatorade Posts: 166
    Options
    You looks great, and can I just say, I love the dark hair on you!
  • kleavitt1992
    Options
    lol i like my hair best dark too its the natural color seems to be the consensus also with my friends that live here too
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm about your height and it's a great motivator to see that you look so gawjus at 141 pounds! You look much smaller than that weight. I am that way too, when I weigh less than 130 I look like bones. I cannot wait till I reach my goal or about 135-140. I also have PCOS, makes it easy to get chubby but it's not impossible to get healthy and your pics prove that. Congrats!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWW... Girl that is so amazing! You are doing it...Great job!
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Kaite we are in a similar boat I have PCOS and yes losing the weight has definitely made it easier( at least I get a cycle every 30-40 days), and I conceived quite successfully two beautiful children so hopefully you have the same luck! P.S. you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!