Half my body by next Christmas

Options
Hi, everyone! I'd like to lose around 100-120 pounds by next Christmas, and I could use some friends and support! I'd love to hear from you guys.

Replies

• OrangeJul
    OrangeJul Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi! Want to friend up in the app? I too have 100 to go and really need someone to poke me when I stop tracking
  • star3dust
    star3dust Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also want to do this.
  • sgprofessional
    sgprofessional Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had a really bad year but back in the game and I to need to lose 100. We can do it.
  • MiniMansell1964
    MiniMansell1964 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That's a very hard goal. 2lbs. Week will take commitment

Good luck though I grafted this summer and lost 1.5 per week for 26 weeks. I had to spend 2 hours a day on a bike to achieve that
  • demoman805
    demoman805 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    1-2lbs a week is where you want to be. That's only 3500-7000 calories a week. I suggest cut calories by 300 per day and hit the elliptical for 300-500 cal 4 days a week. It seems simple and it really is.
  • karagriss
    karagriss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping in with both feet! I have 100 lbs to lose. I can hardly manage to bend over and tie my shoes anymore. Time for a change!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Are you 200-240 lbs? If so, that's a really aggressive goal for a woman. The odds of maintaining a 2 lb average loss all year are very low.

I would suggest not trying to hit an arbitrary weight loss goal. Instead, focus on losing in a healthy manner while building lifetime healthy habits.

Best of luck to you.
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I would suggest a smaller and more realistic goal. That sounds too intense imo
  • Nads36
    Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am happy to join you..I have 12th bs to lose. Would love to achieve that by next Christmas!
  • Nads36
    Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    125lbs to lose
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! Add me if you like
  • limava_k
    limava_k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I want to loose alot of weight also. My plan is to lose it little by little, making healthy choices and exercising.
  • M_ishy
    M_ishy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today's a great day to start!
  • btodd304
    btodd304 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hnickell93 wrote: »
    Hi, everyone! I'd like to lose around 100-120 pounds by next Christmas, and I could use some friends and support! I'd love to hear from you guys.

I think that's a very awesome and doable goal. I started my journey back in April and have lots 60lbs in 8 months. I had a couple months where I let life bring me down and came back out of it on top. Had i stayed on track no doubt would i of been down 80lbs by now. I have a personal trainer and I don't think I could of done it without her. I'm still trucking and have 65lbs left to lose. I try to be on here and help give support where I can.
  • JimJamgetsfit
    JimJamgetsfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm down. That's also my goal. I'll add you.
  • FranQueen22
    FranQueen22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's my goal!!! Let's do this!!!!
  • strawbery542
    strawbery542 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm down. That's a doable goal. Add me guys!
  • sdmrtn86
    sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 200+ to lose, so am interested in losing half by Christmas 2017 :).
  • klkudrna
    klkudrna Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Love to be part of your cheering squad. Adding everyone above if that's ok. !!!!!