PIIT28 program

Options
Has anyone tried the PIIT28 program from blogilates (Cassie Ho)? I'm considering buying it because she is having a big sale on it right now, but was wondering if anyone on here has tried it and had success with it.

Replies

• fiberopticjellyfishmfp
    Options
    Following. I've been wanting to try it as well!
  • lovexlexi
    lovexlexi Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    @fiberopticjellyfishmfp I've been doing a bit of research on it. Watching a ton of videos on YouTube from people who are using it and looking at transformation pictures on instagram. It has a lot of great reviews and feedback. There are a few short free PIIT workout samples on Cassie's YouTube channel. A lot of people said to try those and see if you like it. If you do, buy the program, if not don't. The sale is going until January 2nd!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Is it just the workout program you're after, or both the workout and nutrition?

Basically, all you need for weight loss itself is a calorie deficit (weight loss is 100% eating less calories than you need to maintain your current weight.) You don't even need to use a special nutrition program...my 100lb weight loss proves that you can eat a combination of nutritious and treat-foods to achieve weight loss. All I did was weigh all the foods before I ate them and logged them using mfp. It was all free for me. :) I mostly just lift weights for exercise.

However, if you do enjoy Cassie's workouts (they are fun), she does have many on her YT channel, plus many free workouts. I'm just letting you know that you don't have to spend money on a program. Cassie doesn't even mention this particular program is for actual weight loss. They are great for getting people active, though. I do like them.
  • AshBandicoot_
    AshBandicoot_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just bought it with the discount and her 2017 fitness planner! I wanted it when it first came out but couldn't afford to spend the money at the time but I look forward to giving it a try! I did the first day when she did the live stream, it was intense but fun! I love Blogilates! I took a break from it and was slacking but I'm planning to get back into it and tweak my diet because it's terrible.
  • charlenekapf
    charlenekapf Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Personally I do not like Cassie at all. She has little to no muscle tone. Idk...I see a lot more programs out there ideal for creating a shape and preserving muscle while aiming for fat loss. Maybe the program is great and it's just her genetics...but I do believe progressive weight lifting, proper diet are better than paying $$ for any program at the end of the day.