100 days

Options
Today I'm 100 days in. Here are a few of the wonderful things that I've done in 100 days: lost 34 pounds, ran/walked my first 5k with another scheduled this week, hiked over 20 miles with total elevation increase of over 5000 feet, learned to climb the climbing wall at the gym, went on 2 different work trips and stayed on plan, ran/walked many miles, decreased my blood pressure, decreased my cholesterol, over ate a couple of times but jumped right back on plan the next day, made myself a priority over others, quit a second job that I was doing because it didn't make me happy, and bought new, smaller pants. Can't wait for the next 100 days!

Replies

• litoria
    litoria Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! A lot can happen in 100 days
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
  • whb2015
    whb2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope to have success like this in 100 days from today!
  • danbreyno2
    danbreyno2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    awesome job.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing. Keep up the great work!
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You're doing excellent, keep up the hard work and you will achieve all you set out to do!
  • jparker3363
    jparker3363 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm usually more of a lurker than one who posts but I have received so much encouragement from lurking :wink: You all inspire me daily.
  • Lamara78
    Lamara78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really like this! Going to use your 100 days jparker3363.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Wow that's incredible, nice job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!