January Weight Loss Challenge 2017

Options
Hello everyone!

I use to do weight loss challenges all the time and haven't in a while! I restarted my Weight loss Journey on Monday December 26th. I been going to the gym, eating better and drinking more water. I decided i wanted to do another weight loss challenge. I will Start Sunday January 1st (of course lol) and will end the last week of the month. I'm only picking a few DEDICATED people. If you are not in 100% PLEASE don't join. I need consistent weekly weigh ins and it can get overwhelming if people "forget" or skip weigh ins. I will email you if you "forgot" and if you miss more than 2 weigh ins than i will remove you from the competition. You can pick your own weigh in day but you need to tell me. That will be your designated day and will weigh in on that day every week! I will have a spreadsheet (i will share with you) with your fitnesspal username and starting weight, You can either log in yourself or message me and i can log in for you. We will have weekly winners and than the overall winners. I will be making a group that you MUST be a part of too. You can also log your weight there and communicate with the other people in the group.

Thank you everyone!

-Christina

Replies